Saturday, August 21, 2010

Livin' easy

The temporary housing situation is fantastic. I'm in a gorgeous apartment that I could never actually afford...the actual apartment is a 1br1ba with a walk-in closet, balcony, washer/dryer, and dishwasher in the unit. Amazing. The complex is even better...it has a gym, a pool, and a hot tub. Really, what else could you want from life? :) I start work on Monday, so I'm a little nervous about that, but being in such a great place with all this relaxing stuff to do has calmed me down a bit.

The time difference has also been a bit interesting. I was up and at the grocery store by 9:30 am. Soooo unlike me. Maybe if I never let myself fully adjust, I will become a morning person!

living room and balcony

where I spent my afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment